At Swenson, Hagen & Company, we have a reputation for being dedicated, diligent, and accurate. Since 1967, we have used unprecedented and modern technology to achieve precise measurements, cost-effectiveness, and efficient workflow for land surveying projects.
We pride ourselves on our ability to identify and overcome the unique challenges that land surveying projects often present with the experience and ingenuity of our field crews.
We have worked with North Dakota’s energy sector, including coal, natural gas, oil, and wind.
We are skilled in the following types of land surveying:
- Lot/boundary surveys
- Alta/mortgage surveys
- Topographic surveys
- Auditor’s/subdivision plats
- Letter of map amendments (LOMAs)
- Letter of map revisions (LOMRs)
- Flood plain surveys
- Cadastral/geodetic state plane surveys
- GPS surveys
- Construction staking
- Earthwork volume/quantity surveys
- Aerial photography/control surveys
- Structural monitoring surveys
- Accident investigation/liability surveys
- Right-of-way acquisitions
Enlist our professional land surveyors to help you with all of your survey needs in North Dakota and South Dakota.