Swenson, Hagen & Company
Swenson, Hagen & Company is an engineering firm that provides civil engineering, land surveying, land planning, hydrology, and landscape architecture services. We are dedicated to bringing in fresh ideas through continuing education so we can remain on the cutting edge of our field.
Harley Swenson and Edward Hagen Found Company
In 1967, Harley Swenson and Edward Hagen, both professional engineers and registered land surveyors, founded Swenson, Hagen & Company, a civil engineering and land surveying firm specializing in providing land planning, site planning and design, municipal engineering and land surveying services to the Bismarck-Mandan area and surrounding community.
Lon Romsaas Becomes Managing Partner
Clint Kitzan & Cale Wegner Become Partners
Four Decades In Operation
Swenson, Hagen & Company has operated in the central North Dakota area for over four decades and plays an active role in the growth and the development of the area. Our prior experience with public and private developments in the Bismarck-Mandan area is a significant asset to any development project.
Swenson, Hagen & Company and its staff are affiliated with a number of reputable organizations in our industry.
- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
- American Institute of Certified Hydrologists
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- American Planning Association
- American Society of Highway Engineers
- American Society of Landscape Architects
- American Water Works Association
- Association of General Contractors
- Bismarck Forestry Advisory Board
- Bismarck-Mandan Board of Realtors
- Bismarck-Mandan Chamber of Commerce
- Bismarck-Mandan Development Association
- Bismarck-Mandan Home Builders Association
- National Arbor Association
- National Home Builders Association
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- North Dakota Planning Association
- North Dakota Society of Professional Engineers
- North Dakota Society of Professional Land Surveyors
- North Dakota Water Pollution Control Association
- North Dakota Water Users Association
- Urban Land Institute and the Water Environment Federation